Who is this course for?
This course is designed for intermediate and aspiring creatives that want to add more depth and realistic features to their human head drawings.
What do you need to get started?
- As I mentioned earlier I highly recommend you take the Drawing The Human Head Part 1 course here on Painthog, or have a very good understanding of basic head construction.
- Any medium will do from digital to analog. Feel free to draw with any device and on any surface you have available.
- There are four sections; eyes, nose, mouth and ears
- Each section as several lectures along with demos that breakdown the key structures you need to master
- Master's analysis that show how some of the great artists used the ideas and techniques in their head drawings
- Projects for each section, that's four total
- My take on each assignment so you have something to compare your work to
Included in this class are;
- All demo images
- All model images free to download
- All Master's drawings used as examples