This is an overview of all the materials I use and why I prefer them over others. The overall theme here is to keep the materials simple. And by simple I mean minimal!
Here are a few key points;
- Keep it simple & affordable
- Always have a sketchbook & #2 pencil
- Why I prefer heavy body acrylics
- Why paper is the ideal surface for learning
- Keep brush selection minimal
- Paint small and paint often
Paper And Canvas
Utrecht Heavy Body Acrylic Paint
Affiliate Disclosure - This website contains endorsements for products and services, which means when you click on a link that we recommend, we may receive a commission. Not every link is an affiliate link, but some are.